The intern will become a social media savvy (working with Pinterest, Twitter, Forsquare etc.) and will:
- Help with merchandising campaigns;
- Recruit new designers;
- Work on marketing project;
- Viral promotional campaigns;
- PR projects, company newsletter and more.
The intern will :
- Prepare presentations and write effective communications;
- Establish and maintain social media channels ( i.e Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook) increasing ;brand presence and ensuring credibility in the market;
- Develop and maintain corporate Image;
- Communicate publicity and information to targeted clients;
- Observe and advise on industry trends;
The student will follow the aspects regarding:
- Dynamization of the company’s online communities and writing related content following the guidelines and strategies established by a community strategist;
- Reporting weekly results, providing ideas for improvement and for avoiding potential trouble;
- Tracking online communities.
B2B Marketing Internships
The intern will be part of the international Sales and Marketing team and will:
- Support B2B (Distributors, retailers, corporate);
- Support B2C (branding, social medias…);
- Support the International sales team;
- Participate in Strategy Marketing and Operational Marketing.
- Building and sending out daily publisher reports to the teams;
- Support for the operations and publisher teams to insure all campaigns run smoothly;
- Support to publishers, meetings, and help out with general administrative tasks.
Marketing Management Internship
The intern will assist in the following tasks:
- Strategic Brand Planning
- Identify Key consumer targets, key channels and accounts, competitive threats and opportunism market trends and brand strength and opportunities;
- Identify knowledge gaps, create plan to fill most pressing needs;
- Assist in the creation of a strategic brand plan (identify objectives, communication strategy…);
- Assist in the effort to gain internal alignment/approval of the brand plan;
- Assist in the creation of Integrated Marketing Planning;
- Create consumer communication plans to identify optimal media channels;
- Define national promotions, time periods and promotional themes.