Financial and Operational Control
Students will be required to provide full support to the following tasks:
- Budgeting & Forecasting;
- Supporting the CEO in ad-hoc projects and analysis;
- Providing reporting and profitability analysis to the Board of Directors;
- Carrying out: sales analysis, market and price trend analysis, variances and margins control, Capex analysis.
Tax and Accounting
Interns will assist in:
Income tax preparation as well as other accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and new entity formation services for its clients and prospective clients.There will also be opportunities to make sales calls and assist in other tasks to try and recruit new clients.
The intern will help out with the below functions:
- Archive the timely recording of all transactions and the preparations of all financial reports,
- Manage client billing,
- Manage monthly closing,
- Control the flow of data into the general ledger,
- Administer all payroll information