STUDENT VALUE PATH
TheSTUDENT VALUE PATH is an intensive training experience that introduces participants to the workplace while they are still studying, allowing them to enhance their CVs with an experience of value. This Path is composed of different phases, but it can be mainly divided in two steps:
Experience in the Field
April and May – part time
CV AND COVER LETTER
- We advised on ways to present your skills and abilities to best effect in your CV.
- We suggest the best techniques for writing an application letter.
- The Career Coach Expert supplies the tools and skills that bring success.
- We build a personal path following analysis of your personal values and the identification of your interests and abilities.
- You learn to become more aware ad to focus on experience in the field.
- Meeting professionals in the sector helps you identify the type of work that best matches your inclinations and abilities.
- A realistic simulation of a job interview allowing you to put your skill into practice and gain greater self-awareness.
- We identify the business projects that most closely match the profile created after an analysis of your abilities and interests.
- For each project identified we organize a job interview with the host company.
EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELDgiugno e luglio – full time
- Career Paths and the partner company prepare a specific project, to be completed by the participant within the eight-week period.
- Each participant will be monitored and accompanied by a business tutor during daily activities.
- Experience in the company will help you develop a deep understanding of workplace dynamics and the professional skills required in your specific industry.
Weekly Multicultural Seminars present by managers, university lecturers and experts who deal with a specific subject area.
- Museum visits
- And much more…
Student Value Path Statement
- The Student Value Path is an extension of the classroom: a learning experience created for the students to apply the knowledge gained in the classroom. It must not simply be a pursuit of the employer’s operations or the work routinely done by a regular employee.
- The skills or knowledge learned must be transferable to other employment settings.
- The internship has a defined beginning and end, and a job description with desired qualifications.
- There are clearly defined learning objectives related to the professional goals of the student’s academic coursework.
- There is supervision by a tutor, a professional with expertise and educational and/or professional background in the field of the experience.
- There is routine feedback by the tutor.
- There are resources, equipment, and facilities provided by the host partner that support learning objectives of Student Value Path.
Coaching and il career counseling
Student Value Path - Keywords