INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679, also called General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “GDPR”), Career Paths Srl (hereinafter “Career Paths”) informs you that your personal data (hereinafter the “Data”) will be treated in compliance of the provisions of the GDPR and of any applicable legislation regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with the following information.
1 Data controller. Data Protection Officer.
The Data Controller is Career Paths, with registered offices in Piazza Diaz 6, 20123 Milan in the person of Dolly Predovic (hereinafter the “Owner”). The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com for information on data processing.
2 Categories of Data
The processing of your data will be carried out in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The Data processed by the Data Controller include: (i) personal data (name, surname, age, gender), schools attended, address of residence or domicile and contact details (telephone, email address).
3 Purpose and legal basis of the processing – Legitimate interest
The data collected will be processed for the following purposes:
1. sending newsletters and promotion training initiatives in Italy and abroad, as well as communications and invitations for participation in events, conferences, training, orientation and dissemination initiatives promoted by Career Paths and its partners for the performance of every activity related to events like;
2. use of the services and opportunities found on the website www.careerpaths.it;
3. compliance with internal administrative procedures and compliance with legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy.
4 Processing methods
Your Data are collected and recorded in a lawful and correct manner for the purposes indicated above and are also handled with the aid of electronic and automated tools, also through the insertion and organization in databases, in accordance with the provisions by the GDPR regarding security measures, and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data itself.
The Data will not be communicated to other subjects outside those mentioned above, nor will they be circulated.
5 Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability.
The Owner informs you that the rights referred to in Articles are recognized. from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, by sending a specific request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, you can:
• obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed;
• if processing is in progress, obtain access to the data and information relating to the processing, as well as request a copy of the data;
• obtain the correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
• obtain, if one of the conditions set forth in art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of the Data concerning you;
• obtain, in the cases envisaged by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the processing of the data concerning you.
6 Right of opposition
According to the art. 21 of the GDPR, you will also enjoy the right to object at any time to the processing of your data carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller by writing to the email address email@example.com. In the event of opposition, the Data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects, or in order to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
7 Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
The Owner also informs you that he may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that he believes that the rights he is entitled to have been violated pursuant to the GDPR or any other applicable legislation, in the manner indicated on the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data accessible at: www.garanteprivacy.it.