[sc:br]FASHION AND LUXURY
The responsibilities of the intern will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the pricing editing and briefing of the showroom’s content.
- Merchandising and organizing the showroom;
- Assisting the sales team with all preparation necessary for appointments;
- Assisting in showroom meetings;
- Participating in all organized trade shows;
- Studying competitor’s moves;
- Recruiting potential clients.
Brand Management Internship
The student will play a key role in supporting his/her mentor in:
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits;
- Looking at the pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability;
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines;
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research.
Duties will include the following:
Helping the design team first hand in all aspects of the design process, including but not limited to:
- Assisting designers with putting together story boards;
- Creating simple layouts and specs,
- Maintaining color, fabric and trim libraries for the season,
- Preparing presentations for customers
- Creating cost sheets for new styles
Luxury Merchandising Internship
Support role to:
- Developing merchandising strategies, and working with Wholesale and Merchandise Director, and external agencies;
- Stock control of all pieces going through head office;
- Allocation and re-allocation of products;
- Perform analysis of inventory and product architecture;
- Identify gaps within product offering;
- Competitor and market analysis;
- Develop and implement merchandising processes and procedures.
Consumer Advisor in Luxury Internship
This internship will grant the student with the possibility to assist in the following:
- Coordinate and evaluate fashion marketing, and luxury marketing departments;
- Oversee departmental budgets, including their development and implementation;
- Developing and evolving positioning against consumer needs;
- Meeting with brand project teams to ensure they maintain an appropriate focus on developing product and services that meet consumer needs.