Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
According to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, also called General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR"), Career Paths Srl (hereinafter "Career Paths") informs you that your personal data (hereinafter "Data") will be treated in compliance of the provisions of GDPR and of any applicable legislation regarding the processing of personal data in accordance with the following information.
1 Data controller. Data Protection Officer.
The Data Controller is Career Paths, with registered offices in Piazza Diaz 6, 20123 Milan in the person of Dolly Predovic (hereinafter the "Owner"). The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on data processing.
2 Data Categories
The processing of your data will be carried out in compliance with the principles of decency, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The Data processed by the Data Controller include: (i) personal data (name, surname, age, gender), schools attended, address of residence or domicile and contact details (telephone, email address).
3 Purpose and legal basis of processing. Legitimate interest.
The data collected will be processed for the following purposes:
- Sending newsletters and promotion of training initiatives in Italy and abroad, as well as communications and invitations for participation in events, conferences, training, orientation and dissemination initiatives promoted by Career Paths and its partners, in order to carry out any activity related to similar events.
- The use of services and opportunities found on the website careerpaths.it.
- Compliance with internal administrative procedures and compliance with legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy.
- Methods of processing.
Your Data is collected and recorded in a lawful and correct manner for the purposes indicated above, and is also handled with the aid of electronic and automated tools, also through insertion and organization in databases, in accordance with the provisions of GDPR regarding security measures, and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data itself.
The Data will not be communicated to other subjects outside those mentioned above, nor will it be circulated.
5 Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability.
The Owner informs you that your rights referred to in Articles. 15 to 20 of GDPR are recognized. By way of example, by sending a specific request to the email address email@example.com, you may:
- Obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed
- Should processing be in progress, obtain access to the data and information relating to the processing, as well as request a copy of the data;
- Obtain correction of inaccurate data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- Obtain the cancellation of the Data concerning you ( if one of the conditions established by art. 17 of the GDPR).
- Obtain the limitation of processing of the data concerning you (in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR).
- Right to opposition.
According to art. 21 of GDPR, you will also have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data carried out for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event of opposition, the Data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects, or in order to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
7 Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor.
The Owner also informs you that he may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that he believes that the rights he is entitled to have been violated pursuant to the GDPR or any other applicable legislation, in the manner indicated on the website of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data accessible at: www.garanteprivacy.it.