Video e Motion Graphic Internship
You will be exposed to all kinds of creative projects, such as:
- Create motion graphic designs and animations;
- Video documentations and presentations;
- Proposal and pitch videos and presentations;
- Minor researches;
- Minor event documenting.
Strategic Planning Internship
The intern will be following the campaign managers in all of their daily activities, including:
- Contacting with clients to identify specific business problems and develop ideas;
- Checking live advertisements;
- Prepare a timing plan to show who should do what and when and deliver campaigns against the agreed timescales;
- Assist in presenting conclusions and ideas to clients and other agency staff;
- Analyzing and interpreting customer response and sales data to evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Assisting group members with various day-to-day client and/or agency tasks;
- Gaining knowledge of basic media language;
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Assist in handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
Web Design e Social Media
Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns.
- Web design;
- Assisting in production of websites;
- Banner ad design;
- Tracking project profitability;
- Email and social pages design.
- Continue to refine and define the company’s social marketing process;
- Work with the team to create a solid branding message;
Advertising Account Executive Internship
Tasks will involve:
- Meeting with clients to identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with the agency to design a campaign that meets the clients’ brief and budget;
- Presenting the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modifications;
- Writing clients’ report;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.